My research interests focus on Viral Marketing, Content Strategy, Social Media Effects , Linguistic Style and Marketing particularly in the interaction between publics and brands. My current research explores the role of social media and it effectivity on users behavior, I am working with different methods as Netnography, Discourse Analisis, Sociograms, Data Analisis and others.
Previously I had conducted research on Theory of Strategy and Communication Strategy.
Current Working Research
- – Post effectivity factors in a Branded Facebook (with Dr. Mayukh Dass, TTU).
- – Iberoamerican contribution to the Theory of Strategy (with Dr. Rafael Alberto Perez, Spain).
- – Micro-foundations of strategy, a discourse analysis of companies across countries.
- – A holistic approach to Marketing Communication Education (With Dr. Monica Herrera, Chile)
Main Presentations, Conferences and Guest Lectures
- 2013 Proposals to strengthen the industry. ASIMET: Annual Industry Forum. Santiago, Chile *
- 2013 Strategic Communication and Social Media guest lecture at Universidad de Concepcion, Concepcion, Chile*
- 2012 The new strategic Theory in Practice. X Meeting, Iberoamerican Forum on Communication Strategies. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. *
- 2011 Ideas for rethinking companies from communication
IX Meeting, Iberoamerican Forum on Communication Strategies:
Rethinking Strategy – From Conflict to articulation. Belo Horizonte, Brazil*
- 2011 Strategy: New Models and Ideas, guest lecture for the PhD in Communication class at Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain. *
- 2010 The New Strategic Theory applied in companies”. Communication Club. Universidad Diego Portales, Santiago, Chile*
- 2008 Strategize in organizations. First meeting, FISEC Chile at the Universidad Diego Portales. Santiago, Chile*
- 2006 Strategize for a dialogue market. Tools and Contributions to the New Strategic Theory. Presented at the IV Iberoamerican Meeting on Communication Strategies, Granada-Spain. *
Articles published in books
- 2009 “Strategic Model of Community Relations” in the book “Toward a General Theory of Strategy” Rafael Alberto Pérez and Sandra Massoni, Ariel Ed. *
- 2006 Towards a Revolution from Communication. Published in the 2nd Book “Management Updates” Universidad de Viña del Mar*
Articles published in academic journals.
- 2010 A New Strategic Theory from Latin America? Review and Comparison of English Speaking and Latin American Field: ZER (Basque Country University Journal) *
- 2007 The State of Corporate Communication in the Chilean Companies. Latin American Journal of Communication, Chasqui. N° 100 December. *
- 2006 Communication in international organizations. Issues and Best Practices. Latin American Journal of Communication, Chasqui. N°96, December*
- 2006 For a Relational / Symbolic Dimension of Strategy, Contributions of theories of discourse. FISEC-Estrategias – (Journal of Lomas de Zamora University, Argentina). *
Articles in Professional Magazines, Newspapers, Websites and Others
- 2016 Co-Created Brands. Brand management in social media, DIRCOM, 109, Argentina
- 2015 Company Dialogs in turbulent times. Walic Magazine, Chile*
- 2014 Chile All Ways Changing: A look into the Chilean Wave of Reforms. Latin American Research Center of the University of Calgary, Canada.
- 2011 Rethinking Business as Social Actor. DIRCOM, 92, Argentina*
- 2007 Lead with stories. RRHH Magazine, Spain
- 2006 Precious Metal. Challenges and Opportunities in Chilean Mining, DIRCOM, 6, Argentina*
- 2006 Management by Communication, Aprende RH Magazine, II/13, Spain*
Other Relevant Research Projects
- 2013 University of Calgary (School of Public Policy). Background research for a conference on Energy Markets and Resource Development in Chile.
- 2007 Researcher (Coordinator) for the Stakeholders perception of “Schools of the Future” project. Microsoft/ Fundación Chile/ Universidad Mayor. *
- 2005 Project leader: Homeless National Assemblies. Red Calle/ Chilean Government. *
- 2001 Co-Researcher. Designing a communication model for evaluation of the news coverage for nationals companies. Universidad Mayor. *
- 2013 Review and Analysis of a Crowdsourcing applications in a Chilean political campaign through the Model of Genome of Collective Intelligence. MBA. IEDE Business School *
- 2013 Service Quality Model applied to the Vending Industry in Chile. MBA. IEDE Business School *
- 2012 Review of the impact of the ISO 9000 implementation in the area of HR. Master on Human Resources. Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello. *
- 2012 The influence of social networks in the emergence of new models of business. Master on Marketing. Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello. *
- 2012 Appreciative Inquiry a case study. Master on Human Resources. Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello. *
- 2012 Analysis of the impact of training on performance. A case study. Master on Human Resources. Universidad Nacional Andrés Bello. *
* Original titles in Spanish